Essential Oils; Supporting Babies, Children and Teens
Time & Location
About the Event
Going back into a changed world had been really tough all of us this year, especially on our smallest people.
As a parent, knowing my kids have an extra tool in their support box makes all the difference to both of us. And with a rise in mental health issues among children, I wanted to give you tools to help your children sooner.
Rachael will discuss her successes with essential oils and children. We will look at the blends and look at how they can help your family, easily.
We will also look atTerra Kids Collection has been especially created to be used on babies and children. The oils are super gentle and have a very low scent profile (so they they don't smell as powerful; perfect if anyone is sensitive or triggered by smell in your home).
The packaging is kid friendly and robust - the blends are easy to use and kids can be so intuitive with them.
The Kids Collection: "does what it says on the tin".
· Thinker - helps prevent mental distraction and reduce feelings of mental stress and fatigue.
· Brave - helps manage stress and feelings of anxiousness.
· Calmer - helps your child relax and promotes sleep.
· Stronger - promotes a natural immune defense and is soothing to the emotions and the skin
· Rescuer - feelings of tension in the neck, shoulders & limbs.
· Steady - helps balance mood and soothe upset feelings when emotions seem close to the surface.
· Tamer - blend of oils known for their ability to ease the effects of motion sickness and stomach upset and anxious tummies.
With the stress of back to school, having these easy to go to blends is a God send!
Meeting is FREE and will be via Zoom! Link will be emailed to you once you sign up for a ticket.
- Kids Awesome Oils£0£00£0